Enter the work details for the user.
- Enter the Hire Date. This date will be used for calculating the leave balances and accruals.
- The Hire type will be displayed based on the location selected in the personal detail section. For a new company the hire types needs to be added for them to shown here.
- The Job Title and Department will be displayed based on the location selected in the personal detail section. For a new company there will only one location, “Primary Location”. Initially the Job Title and Department will not have anything. Click here to add Job Titles and Departments.
- The Primary and Secondary backup users will take over the role of the user if not available.
- The approver, if selected will be the user to approve the leave requests if the approval path is set to “Employee Approver”.
- Supervisor will be the manager of the user and will approve leave if the approval path is set to “Employee Supervisor”. The supervisor will be the manager of the users added by him and will have access to the user details when the permission is set "Users reporting to me".
- Setting the “Approval Path” here will take precedence over other paths set else where.
- Check off the user roles for the user. These roles will control what part of the application the user has access to and what can be done in each part of the application. If not role is set for the user, the default role "Regular User" will be assigned.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Write EPub books for the iPad